Rules of La Tomatina Festival
If you want to keep having a funny Tomatina Festival, you must respect these rules:
- It is held on the last Wednesday of August, during the week of festivities of Buñol.
- La Tomatina begins at 11.00am with a bang and ends at 12.00am on point with another.
- Do not enter bottles or hard objects because you can cause an accident or damages to your battle’s fellows.
- Do not tear or throw your T-shirts nor others T-shirts.
- Squash the tomatoes before throwing them, the hit will be less painful.
- Keep a safe distance of the lorries.
- Stop to throw tomatoes when you hear the shot of the second warning firework.
- Follow the security staff directions.
Do you already have your ticket for the Tomatina?
You should know that while access to the village is free and you can enjoy many parallel activities, to gain access to the launch area of tomatoes you must purchase a ticket that allows you to enter the grounds of the battle and participate in La Tomatina throwing over 120 tons of tomatoes.